Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Monday!


Can you believe it? There are only two weeks until school starts! I am so excited for our "get-to-know-you" (or "remember me") events this week.

Before the reminders of the fun to come...a BIG "thank you" to all of the families who commented on the previous post and those who emailed me ideas on how to have a successful year in second grade. I am still happy to take more suggestions via email or comment! These ideas will help make our class get-together really special.

Okay, now here's a reminder of our plans:
  • Tomorrow and Wednesday - Families will be coming to school for our Hopes and Dreams Conferences. They will be about 10 minutes and I'll be meeting you in our classroom! Kids are invited to come and pick out their desks and coat hooks.
  • Thursday from 4-6pm come to the Thatcher Brook playground to have fun with friends in our class, talk with me, and meet other families. I'll also have a little treat for everyone! :)

I can't wait to see you all this week and get to know all of the families in our classroom! See you soon.

Miss Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment