Tuesday, February 4, 2014

100th Day of School!

We had activities galore for our 100th day of school! We had crowns, necklaces, bracelets, coloring pages, math stations, Morning Meeting themes, writing, and so much more with a 100 theme! 

Here are some of our thoughts from our 100th day!
 (It's been 100 days and the best thing we've learned is about Russia.)
(It's been 100 days and I made a lot of friends.)
 (It's been 100 days and I did my best.)
(It's been 100 days and I was safe.)
 (It's been 100 days and I am happy because we have learned what magnets can do.)
(It's been 100 days and my favorite thing about school is that it's been fun.)
 (It's been 100 days and I've learned to do magnet stuff.)
(It's been 100 days and we have had a lot of fun and I wish the school year was longer.)
Ask your child about his/her first 100 days of first grader. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment